Third annual Limitless awards to recognize inspiring and successful entrepreneurs and ventures
As Southwestern Ontario continues to boom with innovation, with our home-base of London being named as one of North America’s top 10 emerging markets in tech, celebrating the individuals and ventures that consistently bring creativity, longevity, success, and resilience to our regional tech and innovation ecosystem is more important than ever. Uplifting and recognizing our region’s world-class, Made-in-Ontario enterprises and the people that propel them towards success, TechAlliance of Southwestern Ontario proudly announces Limitless 2023: A Celebration of Regional Innovation. Nominations and applications for each award category are now open, and will close on October 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM EST.
As the third annual Limitless Awards, this year’s ceremony will be the first Limitless to occur in-person, where innovators and idea-makers can gather and celebrate together. Putting a spotlight on transformative collaboration and regional changemakers, TechAlliance is honoured to curate a ceremony of celebration for this vibrant community full of promising ventures and tenacious startups. “Working with innovators every day, we see how impactful their work and drive can be in bolstering our globally-competitive innovation economy,” says Christina Fox, Chief Executive Officer of TechAlliance. “Celebrating the strength of the influential innovation that occurs in Southwestern Ontario on behalf of the dedicated and energetic innovators, we engage this bright and bold community to continue its impressive advancements. We are thrilled to invite founders, industry leaders, and stakeholders to celebrate and recognize those who are making strides towards endless innovation and a flourishing future”.
Limitless 2023: A Celebration of Regional Innovation will be hosted in-person at The Factory, 100 Kellogg Lane, London, ON, on February 8, 2023. The ceremony will feature individuals and ventures who demonstrate excellence in key categories.
- THE BREAKTHROUGH AWARD recognizes a company who has brought a novel and impactful solution to market, whose technology clearly demonstrates next-level innovation.
- THE GAMECHANGER AWARD recognizes a company whose culture is paramount to the success of their business, accelerating growth and profitability while creating positive impact.
- THE SCALEUP AWARD recognizes a company that has realized substantial growth over the last 12 months and achieved success through leadership, market impact, and innovation.
- THE FORTHCOMER AWARD recognizes a trailblazing young professional, 29 years of age and under, working to create an impact in the world of innovation through an innovative solution or business.
- THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD will open for public vote after the twelve finalists have been announced.
Nominate or Apply here.
Limitless is made possible by sponsorship from a cast of regional partners — MNP LLP, Lenovo, Robertson Hall Insurance, Fanshawe School of Information Technology, Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship – Ivey Business School at Western University, Lambton College, and Start.ca.
Each committed to celebrating innovation, their contributions will enable this experience to uplift and energize audiences in Elgin, Huron, Lambton, Middlesex and Oxford counties on February 8, 2023.
Find details including award criteria, eligibility, and sponsorship at techalliance.ca/limitless.